|1 set||vegetable broth , see recipe|
|1 set||egg noodles , see recipe|
|1 package||firm tofu , (400 g)|
|3 tablespoons||rice vinegar|
|3 tablespoons||white misopasta|
|5 DL||rapeseed oil|
|150 g||spinach leaves , fresh|
|150 g||bean sprouts , fresh|
|4 tablespoons||sesame seeds, toasted and oiled piece|
Crispy tofu frame
1. Boil the broth according to the recipe.
2. Cook the noodles according to the recipe.
3. Dice the tofu and mix in a bowl of vinegar, miso and salt. Marinate about 30 minutes.
4. Wipe the tofu on paper towels. Heat oil to 180 °. Deep-fry the tofu in oil until golden. Drain on paper towels.
5. Boil the broth. Simmer mushrooms in broth about 5 minutes.
6. Add the noodles in boiling water and cook about 3 minutes.
7. Cut four long pieces of nori-
algae and put them in deep bowls. Add the cooked noodles and top with spinach and bean sprouts. Pour the broth with mushrooms. Add the tofu and sprinkle with sesame seeds.
Tofu: There are many different types of tofu, and we usually find in shops here in Sweden is the firm tofu and silkestofun, which is soft and loose in texture.